Tatino & Mysho have released their WTCC 2012-2013 mod for RACE07.
The mod brings the two latest seasons of the World Touring CAR Championship to the title, it also works on RACE On and RACE Injection as well.
WTCC 2012 – 2013 is the complete package, coming with championship files and the matching tracks as well. Make sure to pay attention to the read me file you can find below![toggle title=”Click Here for the Full Readme”]
WTCC 2012 – 2013 Mod for Race 07 by Tatino & Mysho
Things you need to run the mod:
1. Race 07 from Simbin
2. WTCC 2011 mod from szekto (Adam Jonas) INSTALLED
3. Funk’s 2011 Coronel Rim update because we are using this update on ROAL cars.
4. WTCC 2010 expansion pack for tracks
5. Lada Priora WTCC 2009 originally from Denis Vorobjov edited by Tatino for 2013 Season if you wish to use Ladas. (no Grantas in the mod.)
Things to do before installing the mod:
1. Remove WTCC_2012 folder from Gamedata/Teams (if any)
2. Remove WTCC_2012 folder from Gamedata/Talent (if any)
Installing the mod:
2. Copy Gamedata and Uidata to your Race 07 folder (Program Files(X86)/Steam/steamapps/USERNAME/Race07)
3. If you do not like the fact there is also Lada Priora in 2013 Season, simply go to Steam/steamapps/USERNAME/Race07/GameData/Teams/WTCC_2012 and remove folder Lada Priora. This will delete the Lada from 2013 Season.
(I decided to include it in the mod but it is not fitted for 2013 class very well, it’s your choice)
Uninstalling the mod:
1. Remove WTCC_2012 folder from Gamedata/Teams
2. Remove WTCC_2012 folder from Gamedata/Talent
This mod contains 2 full seasons with cars and tracks as well as championship files. The 2012 part of the mod was done by Tatino so I’ll copy & paste his readme from his 2012 mod at the end of this readme.
How to install:
Simply unpack to your Steam/Steamapps/USERNAME/Race 07/ folder.
Infineon – old layout, the best possible track available for Race 07
Moscow Raceway – different starting light procedure on 3D objects, be focused on lights of Race 07 Game
Santiago – probably wrong layout, again because nothing better is available for Race 07