VVV Automotive’s Alan Boiston has once again gotten his hands on an early copy of a new title, this time checking out the upcoming WRC 5.
Thankfully, Alan shares it all with us as usual as you can find two brand new gameplay videos of the fifth installment of the official World Rally Championship game below.
Following Milestone’s involvement with the past four versions of the official WRC game, Big Ben is now trusting Kylotonn with the development of the new title.
Kylotonn will be using their Kt Engine HD that offers all major features for a proper rally title:
Kt Engine HD is a fully featured latest generation cross-platforms game engine (PC – PlayStation 4 PlayStation 3 – PS Vita – Xbox One – Xbox 360).
This production line includes :
- A high end visual game engine supporting dynamic weather and dynamic day/night cycle, vehicle deformations, dirt, lens flare…
- A level editor to create living, varied and realistic environments, alternating driving surfaces such as asphalt, gravel, snow…
- A particles editor capable of simulating physics of dust volumes, smoke, dirt, water and snow projections…
- A powerful physics engine providing detailed vehicle simulation allowing realistic handling, in any environment and on any driving surface.
- Advanced damage model offering damage levels ranging from mild damage to complete destruction.
- Replays mode with dynamic visualizations inspired by TV broadcasts.
WRC 5 is due to be released this fall, coming both for the PC, current-gen gaming consoles as well as Playstation 3 & Xbox 360.