Team ORSM has released a new version of their popular V8Factor Unleashed mod for rFactor that was first released back in March.
V8Factor Unleashed brings several seasons of Australia’s very popular V8 Supercar racing series. The version 1.1 installer includes both the 2010 and 2011 V8 Supercar Championship seasons as well as community cars made for league usage.
* Ford Falcon FG lower level detail models (LODs) added
* Ford Falcon BF lowest level detail model (LOD) added
* Numerous other model tweaks
* Visual tyre compound changes on track (now possible to see who is using sprint tyres and who is using enduro tyres)
* Improved headlight texture and tweaked projection settings
* Headlights now use ‘flare’ style
* Physics improvements including:
– tyre heating/wear for both compounds
– grip reduction for sprint tyres
– engine cooling
– camber adjustment has more increments
– Radiator blanking (Grill Tape) has more increments
– Numerous aero improvements (including moving radiator and brake duct points of force to front of car instead of middle)
* New menu music tracks
* Inclusion of updated FULL Season 2010 and additional 2010 car skins
* Inclusion of FULL Season 2011
* Updated Category filter for Community Edition cars to include make & model
* Upgrades order re-shuffled to be more intuitive
Important: Make sure to deinstall the past version of the V8Factor Unleashed mod and the 2010 season add-on before using the new version.
The team isn’t done with the mod just yet as more previous seasons of the series will be released as add-ons later. Make sure to check out the mod’s readme file for recommended RealFeel settings and other helpful info on how to make most of this comprehensive mod.