The Pits have released version 2.0 of their TPSCC mod for rFactor, further improving their popular NASCAR COT mod.
- Dozens of Fixes, Upgrades and Adjustments including
- Fixed window textures.
- Included fix for dx7 mode.
- Updated the Pace SSR to get rid of the mirror texture so it doesn’t get used in race mode.
- Added 2009 Fusion.
- New mirror option in the cockpit view (available as an upgrade, it’s a narrow mirror for Brian).
- Added two sided tape to the window, so the outside view and cockpit view can be painted separately.
- Enhanced and/or corrected various 2d graphics, including the “Tigger” graphic.
- Added driver to the cockpit view, as an upgrade option.
- Added cutaway car option via a change in the .veh file.
- Changed tape adjustments to 1% increments.
- RFM Rules adjustments.
Along with the mod, The Pits provide a wide selection of oval tracks suited to the mod, the tracks can be downloaded here.