Kunos Simulazioni have released a small update for the PC version of their Assetto Corsa title.
Update 1.13.2 brings a few fixes as well as new special events for some of the recently added content.
- Fixed Setup delete function not removing preset files
- Fixed Pitstop Quick Menu Fuel value when setup is fixed
- Added special events for latest free content
- Fixed Flag with VR and PP off
- Added pupillary distance management on OpenVR app (it may affect world scale feeling)
- Tweaked downshift protection indicator position to scale with screen resolution
- Added more log debug for Downshift Protection
- OpenVR: IPD is now adjustable (it may affect world scale feeling)
- Pitstop Quick Menu Wing is now relative instead of absolute
- Fixed BMW 1M rear street tyres wrong wear values