Shaun Cole has gotten his hands on Fanatec’s brand new Inverted Clubsport Pedal V3 set, bringing us a full video review.
While other manufacturers like Thrustmaster have come up with pedal sets that can simply be flipped to be inverted, Fanatec takes the concept a step further as the Inverted Club Sport Pedals V3 aren’t just a regular set flipped on its head, instead only the clutch & gas pedal are inverted with the brake pedal staying in the floor-mounted position.
The pedal set is equipped with all bells & whistles you’d expect from a top of the line Fanatec product, including a custom-made 90 kilogram load cell on the brake, pre-installed brake pedal damper kit and pedal vibration. Needless to say, the set is also fully adjustable as well.
- Turning points of brake and clutch on top side like in real cars
- High resolution pedals with magnetic and contactless sensors on gas and clutch for a long life and maximum performance
- Pressure sensitive brake with custom made 90 kg load cell sensor
- Adjustable brake stiffness and travel without tools
- 12bit resolution (4096 values) on all axis
- Alternative D-shape race plates in curved design
- Pedal extension to adjust the angle of the pedal plate and to change the angle of the whole pedal arm
- Brake sensitivity can be adjusted through the tuning menu of the wheel and during the race
- Vibration motor on throttle pedal indicates rear wheel spin and oversteer (control by games is possible via Fanatec Wheel SDK)
- Vibration motor on brake pedal to simulate ABS and indicate locking tires (controlled by Fanatec wheels: Compatible to all games. Dynamic control by games is possible via Fanatec Wheel SDK)
- Design of the gas pedal allows quick exchange of the springs. Two springs with different strength are included
- Damper Kit assembled out-of-box at brake, optional damper kit for gas sold separately. The hyraulic dampening resistance can easily be adjusted with a knob
- Full multi platform compatibility, depending solely on the platform compatibilities of the connected Wheel Base/Racing Wheel
- Full metal construction of CNC-machined aluminum
- Ultimate adjustability: Position of pedal plates in all directions, angle, spring strength at throttle, brake sensitivity, brake travel
- Compatible to the colour kits to allow perfect optial customisation (Note: colour kit footrest is shorter than standard V3i footrest!)
The set sells for 599,95€ and is in stock for order now, the pedals are compatible to all major racing titles when connected via a dedicated USB connection, on other platforms the pedals can be paired up with any Fanatec wheel base. More information is available on the Fanatec website.