FCMG has released the 2010 Silverstone Arena Circuit for rFactor, adding one of this year’s Formula One Grand Prix venues to the simulation.
– New 2010 “Arena section” from the new right turn ‘Abbey’ to ‘Brooklands’
– Updated ‘Club’ turn, which has been slightly shortened and squared off for 2010
– New fencing (eventual 2011 new pit-wall)
– Paved runoffs (as per 2010 spec)
– Driveable trackside terrain
Opened in 2009, the so-called Silverstone Arena Circuit is 5.9 kilometers in length and features 18 turns. The new configuration will be used by various series, most importantly for the MotoGP and Formula One.
Important: This track is an addon to ISI’s Northamptonshire circuit which needs to be installed to use it. rFactor Lite users can download Northamptonshire here.
Via FCMG Mods