Studio 397 has released a new update for their rFactor 2 title, introducing a variety of fixes.
rFactor 2 Update 1.1119 Changelog
– Improved logging to help us diagnose issues and run smoother.
– Lots of little UI fixes.
– Added the option to configure custom overlays, a guide is here: https://docs.studio-397.com/users-guide/broadcast-overlays
– Several lighting tweaks to improve shaders and backward compatibility.
– Fixed the lighting in the showroom.
– Fixed some issues with the sky progress from dusk to night.
– Fix for Logitech controller names which now include G-HUB.
– Improved shader hashing, might make loading slightly faster.
– Fixed suspension damage transfer during driver swap.
– Fixed an issue where moving to the next session made some clients crash.
June’s gonna be a major month for rFactor 2 as the simulation will be used in one of the biggest eSports event of the year, the star-studded Virtual Le Mans 24 Hours that will see over 100 pro-drivers use rFactor 2 for a twice around the clock marathon.