Image Space Incorporated has released a new build of their rFactor 2 simulation, addressing a few issues as listed below.
Update 29 (Build 910) Changelog:
Added option to screenshot directly to clipboard, PLR file entry now called “Screenshot format”.
BUG FIXES / OPTIMIZATIONS:
Fixed multiplayer race rejoin.
Fixed heat haze bug for non-HDR mode.
Fixed Modmgr bug where a deleted package file would still appear in list.
UI / HUD / OPTIONS:
No longer reset widescreen UI config parameter when applying graphics changes.
Furthermore, the studio has also released a new and improved version of the Clio Cup car:
Clio Cup v1.51 changelog (from v1.41):
– Switched to ‘WheelsIncludeAllTireMass’ fix.
– Moved to UltraChassis with flex, and slightly better geometry.
– Better motion ratios on account of newer push-rod parameters and slightly soften front ARB to what should be a more realistic level.
– Misc tyre tweaks, more detailed lookup table and extra nodes should make them more accurate over a wider range of conditions. Wear has also been reduced.
– More realistic front and rear brake fade characteristics.
– Auto ignition-cut on upshifts.
– Maximized under tray collision points (up to 12 from 6).
– New steering system.
– Increased CG (on account of better data).
– Auto-clutch more useful (more aggressively adjusted).
– Damage tweaks (slightly stronger suspension against mild contacts).
– Updated shaders.
– Updated driver model.
– Tweaked headlight parameters.
– Liveries replaced/updated/added, all built against an improved template.
– Updated icons.
– Updated to use latest internal / external sound attenuation variables.
– Updated to newest camera standard (centered bonnet cam, etc) and removed a couple excessive cams.
– Minor AI tweaks to correlate slightly closer to player physics.
– Removed some now obsolete lines.
– Plus other miscellaneous tweaks.
Both content items are available for download here.