Studio 397 has released a brand new addition to their rFactor 2 simulation, adding the Radical SR3 RSX.
The British prototype comes as the full package, including right & left-hand drive versions, a full field of 20 cars and dry & wet weather tires.
- Engine : RPE-Suzuki, 1340cc or 1500cc, Inline 4-cylinder, Dry-sump, Power – 210rwhp (1500cc), Torque 124ft/lbs
- Chassis: FIA compliant carbon steel two-seater spaceframe chassis with aluminum honeycomb crash box
- Length : 4077mm
- Width : 1799mm
- Weight : 570kg
- Bodywork: Lightweight composite fiberglass
- Suspension: Fully adjustable Nik suspension system front and rear, with Intrax triple-adjustable Coilover Dampers
- Transmission: Paddle-activated 6-speed sequential transverse gearbox with auto-blip and flat up-shift
- Tank: FIA compliant 77-liter (20gal) ATL fuel cell
- Rims: Radical cast aluminum wheels, front 8×15”, rear: 10.5×16”
- Brakes: Radical four-pot calipers front and rear, 280mm front and rear steel discs
- 0-100 KPH – 3.1 seconds
- Top speed – 249kph (155mph)
- Power – 256bhp / 449bhp