Simbin has released the changelog for the recently-released update for RACE07 & GTR Evolution that brings the simulations to version 22.214.171.124
The most interesting change for RACE07 owners is that all features that have been introduced with GTR Evolution & STCC – The Game are now available in RACE07.
To retrieve the patch, simply start Steam and your installation will be updated. An offline-version of the patch is not yet available.
- Fixed stability issues in the rendering pipeline
- Fixed session timer in HUD and Garage menu
- Improved AI clutch control on launch
- Various triple head fixes
- Fixed saving of total stats
- Fixed selection of track cameras when switching viewed vehicle
- Fixed bad draw distance in free flight camera mode
- Improved behaviour of blown tyres
- Fixed blue flags raised even though they were disabled
- Fixed bad behaviour of AI cars after race finish
- Fixed bug with ghost cars generating drafting
- Enabled all STCC and GTR Evolution exclusive features in RACE 07