Despite working hard on their upcoming GTR3 title, Simbin is still providing improvements to their existing title as a new patch for RACE On has been deployed to Steam.
The patch fixes several issues as listed below and should be available for download via Steam shortly. A patch for the DVD version of RACE On has not been announced yet.
– (Finally) corrected Race On’s Volvo C30 weight and inertia
– Updated Formula Masters’ final gear ratio to prevent reaching the limiter on tracks like Monza
– Fixed a false cut warning that occured on Curitiba when rolling start was enabled
– Tweaked the location of smoke emission when breaking the Camaro engine
– Slight adjustment to the tyres grip properties