PTRacing is offering a kit that transforms Logitech’s G25/G27 pedal set with a full-blown load cell brake and longer, more sturdy pedals.
The load cell brake is fully adjustable and offers much more precision than Logitech’s stock potentiometer-based setup. You can check out the features, a picture gallery and a video of the set in action below.
– Longer and more ergonomic pedals for greater comfort and longer throw. It also improves throttle feel and precision as well
– Precision load cell – 35kg (~77lbs) high-quality – to measure braking pressure/force
– Automotive quality rubber inserts – very durable material which provides a progressive feel for the brake pedal while maintaining most of the stock pedal throw
– Progressive resistance. Feeling wise these pedals are right in between non-servo racing brakes and street-car brakes
– Pedal height modelled after Tilton and Willwood racing pedals and the pedal faces are adjustable in two positions
– Stainless steel construction – very strong and very durable
– Adjustable load cell amplifier – excellent quality
– Improved resolution and refresh rate by using Leo Bodnar’s excellent USB controller -recommended, sold separately for windows users
– PS3 compatible
– DIY installation is easy and requires only basic tools
The PTR pedal kit sells for $159, more info and a detailed installation guide can be found on the PTRacing website.