feels3 has released the Polish Poznan Circuit for rFactor 2, adding another quality add-on track to ISI’s simulation.
This is feel3’s third track released for rFactor 2 since the title has gone open beta, if you want to support his work with a donation you can do so here.
– package includes two layouts, Race Weekend and Track Day, the second one is excacly the same as first one but with reduced to minimum pitlane details (for lower PC specs).
– package includes two vmods, with two ISI cars, Corvette and Skip Barber.
– track has prepared custom textures for Real Road shader, and custom ambient sounds
– track contains 3d crowd, and 3d trees
– track uses default HDR profile (feel3 to create your own)
– best compromise between quality and performance: shadows and details – medium
– some of you may have some issues with reflections on trackside objects (knowing rf2 issue) , patch is planned when ISI fix this.
– karting circuit is not avaliable yet (I’m waiting until ISI releases first go-kart)
– 3d bumps modeled in cooperation with real drivers who has experience with racing @Poznan Circuit
Special thanks for support during development:
Krzysztof Szczech, Lesiu, Maxym, Matias, NAD, tOm, Grochol, Marcin89, Bartek Mirecki, Mclaren – Simracing.pl team
Located near Poznan Airport in Poland, the Poznan Racing Circuit has main layout of 4 kilometers length, the track also comes with a 1.5 kilometer karting circuit.
[boxdownload]Download Poznan for rFactor 2 1.0 Here[/boxdownload]