Bzyq has released the next update for his ever-improving Ginetta G55 GT4 mod for Assetto Corsa.
The new version comes with lots of physics and AI improvements, as well as other changes as listed below.
- Auto Gear Box now works ( and made it better in this version) quicker up and down shifting
- Driver 3d with hands now fixed
- Gear ratios now match the top speed of the car (top speed is 150mph)
- Cars Weight corrected
- Tyre Temps now match how you drive. they are now adpative. I can;t explain, just watch them in the tyre app, cold, hot, depending on how you drive.
- Tyre Wear sorted, i think
- AI are fast, very fast and gear changing is sorted
- Rear brake lights are brighter ( but you need PP filter to see them, AC, not me is the reason why)
- Updated Bonnet Cam
- Updated Bumper Cam
- Updated Dash Cam
- Updated Sounds
- Brake Fade has been added
- Updated FFB
- Fuel warning light been fixed
- Paddle shift animation added (although no paddles as of yet)
- LH Driver view changed from 7 to 6 and reduced to 150. Tested.