Codemasters have announced that another patch for their F1 2016 title is due to be made available in the coming 24 hours.
Patch 1.51 will introduce the following changes:
- Fixed a crash loading specific mid-session saves from a previous version.
- Fixed the LCD display on the steering wheel not always showing the current gear.
- Fixed a multiplayer bug that would sometimes show players who pit under the safety car as being in first place which led to the queue breaking and penalties being awarded incorrectly.
- Players who disconnect now behave like players who have paused, they will ghost and drive at the chosen AI difficulty level.
- The session starts in countdown will no longer reset when a new player joins the lobby.
- Fixed a number of crash bugs
The patch is expected to hit the Xbox One version first, with Playstation 4 and the PC version following shortly after.