Build 0.1.0.1493 of Kartkraft adds Quick Race Mode to the simulation, allowing Kartkraft racers to compete against AI for the first time as up to eight computer-controlled drivers can be raced.
Furthermore, replays are being improved with trackside cameras and other little improvements as listed below.
- Added Quickrace game mode with up to 8 AI drivers (Anthony Abbasse, Gary Carlton, Bas Lammers, Lorenzo Luches, Remo Luciani, Jorge Pescador, Bart Price, David Sera)
- Added trackside cameras in replay
- Added floating player name tags for other drivers
- Added distance traveled and total laps statistics
- Fixed FFB/DirectInput bug causing effects to be downloaded to the device and restarted each update
- Improved driver animation
- Fixed excessive chassis rattle in replay mode
- Fixed driver animation not rendering correctly in replay mode
- Fixed temporal aliasing in replay mode
- Further HUD optimizations
- Fixed driver bounds bug causing some drivers to pop into the scene during the podium
The Early Access version of Kartkraft is available on Steam, currently selling for 17,99€.