More than 2 gigabytes in size, the update introduces a brand new track, plenty of new vehicles, a new game-mode and much more.
Gran Turismo’s track roster is enhanced with the new Kyoto Mega Track, coming with two different layouts.
Get ready to race 12 brand new cars as well as the following vehicles are added by the new Gran Turismo Sport update:
- Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) (N300)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II (R32) (N300)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II Nür (R34) (N300)
- Ford F-150 SVT Raptor (N400)
- Lamborghini Countach LP400 (N400)
- Ferrari F40 (N500)
- Ferrari Enzo Ferrari (N700)
- KTM X-BOW R (N300)
- Suzuki Swift Sport (N100)
- Volkswagen Samba Bus Type 2 (T1) (N100)
- Chris Holstrom Concepts 1967 Chevy Nova (N700)
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3) (N300)
It does not end with new content though as the new Gran Turismo Sport update also bolsters up the title’s single player mode with the GT League, adding 45 races in 15 leagues for players to complete, all wrapped up in a very neat looking new user interface.
Other additions include new holiday-themed photo shapes and plenty of other changes as listed in the full changelog below.
1. Campaign Mode
– ‘GT League’ has been added. This is a mode in which you can challenge a variety of races using cars from your garage (Every league requires a certain Driver Level to enter).
2. New Cars
– The following 12 cars have been added:
・Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) (N300)
・Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II (R32) (N300)
・Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II Nür (R34) (N300)
・Ford F-150 SVT Raptor (N400)
・Lamborghini Countach LP400 (N400)
・Ferrari F40 (N500)
・Ferrari Enzo Ferrari (N700)
・KTM X-BOW R(N300)
・Suzuki Swift Sport (N100)
・Volkswagen Samba Bus Type 2 (T1) (N100)
・Chris Holstrom Concepts 1967 Chevy Nova (N700)
・Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3) (N300)
– A new layout, the “Kyoto Driving Park Yamagiwa + Miyabi” has been added.
– A new ”Season’s Greetings” group has been added to the Top Screen. New photo scenes are included in the group.
5. Brand Central
– We have added the “Lewis Hamilton Reference Laps #1 – Nürburgring” to the ‘Lewis Hamilton’ section of Brand Central;
– A museum section has been added to Chevrolet.
– Special Scapes scenes have been added to Bugatti.
6. Top 24 Superstars
– In the FIA Championships within Sport mode, a ‘Top 24 Superstars’ race will be held as the final round of each race season. This will be a single race within the final round, where only one group will be matched among the top drivers. In this race you will earn more points than a standard race.
– Added a new [Settings] section under [Event Settings] -> [Regulation Settings].
8. Physics Simulation Model
– Traction control while turning has been adjusted to allow smoother cornering.
– The DUALSHOCK®4 motion sensor steering sensitivity has been adjusted so that steering requires less rotation.
10. Buttons Assignment
– It is now possible to set throttle and brakes in the buttons assignments of the wireless and steering controllers. The settings can be changed from [Options] -> [Controller];
– Fixed an issue where the operation of the left/right stick on the T-GT steering controller was affected by the wireless controller assignment settings.
– Tires screeching sounds have been adjusted;
– The sound balance of the Chaparral Chevrolet Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo has been adjusted.
12. Additional Language
– Thai language support has been added to the Asian version.