Following last week’s 1.4.3 version release, Reiza Studios have released a hot fix for their Automobilista title.
The new version fixes various small issues with Steam Achievements, AI issues and more.
Automobilista is available on Steam.
- Fixed bug leading to AI cars refueling during pit stops in series in which they are not supposed to
- Added AIqualLapsperRun parameter to HDV files defining how many laps AI is supposed to run in qualifying
- Fixed errors with some Steam Achievements (please note Achievements will be reset as a result)
- Fixed bug with helper springs which could lead to some odd behavior under max suspension deflection
- Fixed bug preventing player from fixing car damage in pitstops
- Added extra “Force Lan” & “Seconds to autoload” parameters to multiplayer.ini to facilitate flow in a LAN session
- Adjusted traction control driving aid levels for most cars
- Small aero tweaks to StockV8, Montana, Metalmoro (slightly less yaw drop-off)
- Corrected Montreal 1988 pit speed in practice sessions
- Fixed missing dust smoke at Ascurra
- F-Ultimate: Adjusted driver helmet height