Eutechnyx is bringing the newest chapter of their NASCAR The Game franchise to the PC, making NASCAR: The Game 2013 the first licensed NASCAR title to make it to the PC since NASCAR Thunder 2004.
iRacing aside, official NASCAR titles had been confined to consoles for a long time, this changes now as NASCAR The Game 2013 will be released for the PC on July 24.
- Battle your way to the top of the official NASCAR Sprint Cup Series against competitive and aggressive AI
- Stunning visuals and handling deliver the most authentic NASCAR experience ever
- Design and race your own Gen 6 car model with an all-new and sophisticated paint booth toolkit
- Relive and Rewrite iconic moments from recent NASCAR history include the 2013 season as it happens!
- Immerse yourself in full race weekends, including practice, qualifying and race sessions
- Challenge or race as all 43 official NASCAR drivers, on all of the official 2013 tracks
- Relive and rewrite NASCAR history with additional Inside Line Highlights packages
The title can now be pre-ordered on Steam, selling for 33,29€, including beta access to the game. More info can be found here.