Apex Modding has released a patch for their Italian & European Ferrari F430 Challenge mod for rFactor.
The patch brings a new street-version of the Ferrari F430 including new liveries, upgrade options and a new cockpit.
Furthermore, the patch includes reworked head & taillights, the possibility of driver changes for endurance races and much more.
– reworked the front and rear lights
– cockpit render changed ( not too black now )
– added a transparent window upgrade for cockpit view only
– CG Rear Range changed ==> 0.57
– added the possibility to change driver for endurance
– SLIPCURVE RearAccel reworked for kill the burn problem
– cockpit cam and hood cam reworked
– steering lock range changed ,the minimum is now 5.0
– added the disglow in hdv
Important: You need to have version 1.0 of the mod installed!