InsideSimRacing.tv have released their video review of Fanatec’s brand new CSL Elite pedal set that will start shipping next month.
Coming with a two-pedal layout, the CSL Elite Pedals can be extended into a three-pedal layout with the addition of the optional Load Cell Kit that will add a state of the art load cell brake pedal to the whole setup.
CSL Elite Pedals Features
- Plug and play pedals with throttle and brake pedal unit
- Pedal units and heel rest made from solid Aluminum
- Brake pedal with metal spring and PU foam damper for pressure braking simulation and more realism
- Extra long pedals for more realism and comfort
- Adjustable horizontal distance between pedal units, allows asynchronous setup
- Ability to easily remove pedals from heelrest and install them together with the electronics in cockpits or stands seperately
- 12bit resolution potentiometers
- Heel rest offers large rest surface
- Detachable rubber pedal covers offer good grip on soft surface
- Direct connection to Fanatec Wheel Bases and Racing Wheels
Load Cell Kit Features
- Extends CSL Elite Pedals for a loadcell brake and uses the former brake unit as clutch pedal
- The whole pedal arm is a load cell sensor
- Pedal pressure up to 90 kg
- Pedal unit made from Aluminum
- Adjustable brake force by PC driver software or Wheel Base tuning menu
- Adjustable brake resistance and travel by exchangable rubber buffers. No tools needed.
- Detachable rubber pedal covers offer good grip and softer pedal surface
- Applicable anti-skid-pads (3) for the pedal surface offer a perfect grip for racing shoes
- USB connection to PC
- Direct connection to Fanatec Wheel Bases and Wheels
- Dedicated port for ClubSport Handbrake
The CSL Elite pedals will retail for 89,95€. Add another 139,95€ for the additional load-cell kit.
The pedals can now be ordered in the Fanatec webshop with delivery expected to start in October!