iGP Games has announced the release date of their free to play iGP Manager title as players will be able to start and manage their own Grand Prix team starting December 11.
iGP Manager is a MMO manager game, featuring real-time strategy for up to two cars per team, dynamic weather and plenty of other features. Following the launch, iGP Games plans to release quarterly updates for the title that will add new features free of charge.
You can check out plenty of previews and a feature list below, giving you an idea of what to expect of the upcoming title.
- Free to play with an optional subscription for premium content (pricing TBA soon)
- Create and customize a personalized virtual grand prix team
- Live races with dynamic weather and interactive team orders and strategy controls
- Host Public or Private leagues with custom race times and duration
- Features 17 international race circuits
- Compete with friends, family and people from all over the world
- Web Browser-based with no installation and free automatic updates to the service