Polyphony Digital has released a new version of their Gran Turismo 5 title, introducing a bunch of fixes and three new cars.
Version 2.08 of Gran Turismo 5 brings the following changes to the popular title.
- Now possible to select “Disable collisions” in the [Event Settings] of online races.
- ID’s are now shown above cars when watching online races.
- Response of the clutch pedal when using the steering wheel controllers “G25 Racing Wheel”, “G27 Racing Wheel”, “T500RS” and “TH8RS” has been adjusted.
- Rate of tire wear in endurance races has been slowed (excluding formula cars).
- Amount of air resistance change when altering aerodynamic wing settings has been increased.
- Autopilot has been adjusted to prevent colliding with the wall when exiting the pit lane on the Tsukuba circuit.
- Adjusted the changes in control characteristic when altering vehicle height from standard height. (Vehicle height can be changed by adjusting ride height, either by installing a suspension kit or adjusting a full customizable suspension kit.)
Along with the new version, three new cars are available that can be purchased for $0.99 each:
- Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy ’12
- Subaru BR-Z S ’12
- Honda Weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) ’11
You can find some videos of the new content in action below, the new version can be downloaded by starting Gran Turismo 5 while the Playstation 3 is connected to the internet.