Reiza Studios have released a new update for their ever-expanding Game Stock Car Extreme title.
The new version adds the 1986 Opala Stock Car as well as the historic Jacarepagua track to the simulation.
To help Reiza release future free updates with plenty of new features, make sure to check out their current crowd-funding campaign!
- Added Opala Stock Cars 1986 series;
- Added Jacarepagua Historic;
- Added Spielberg Vintage layout (no chicane).
Features & fixes:
- Kansai Texture Mipmapping Optimizations & Fixes;
- Fixed Salvador AI Pit Entry;
- Fixed Superkart loading error when using lower graphics settings;
- Fixed missing Superkart parts when using TV cockpit cam.
Game Stock Car Extreme is now available for 27,99€ on Valves Steam platform.
Existing owners of the pre-Steam version can get a Steam key here, while switching is not required it is recommended by Reiza as new installs will require a Steam key.