Reiza Studios have released new content for their Game Stock Car title, announcing a name change and future plans for the GSC franchise.
With the release of the new 1.15 version that introduces both the Formula V12 car, 1988 version of the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve as well as the Floripa track, Game Stock Car 2013 is renamed to Game Stock Car Extreme as more DLC content for the title is planned.
This update and future content will be free for all owners of Game Stock Car 2013 (not including the original Game Stock Car & 2012 update!), the new version features the following changes:
– Added Floripa race track + 4 kart layouts;
– Added Montreal 1988;
– Added Interlagos Historic external ring layout;
– Added Formula V12 (field currently limited to 4 teams and drivers for v1.15 – more to come in v1.20).
General features / Bug Fixes
– Added fix for CTD when qualifying sessions are turned off;
– Added options to switch qualifying off and manually set grid position;
– Added fix for pre-race grid reordering functionality (for Dedicated only);
– Corrected flag animations flapping widely when a time acceleration is in place;
– Support for realtime steering wheel rotation adjustment from the Controller menu (min 180º max 900º);
– Adjusted default rearview height / width;
– Minimum vertical FOV setting adjusted from 35º to 10º;
– Adjusted default shadow updates, sky update frames for smoother shadow transitions;
– Executable now is set to include +fullproc by default (for better performance in modern CPUs);
– Tire compounds may now have different textures (configured using cockpitinfo.ini file – see F-Reiza for example);
– Driver name labels have been adjusted and relocated to a less instrusive look (still requires some tweaking).
– Series RFMs have been made available for editing;
– All series now have its own RFM, with the adittion of an ALL CARS / ALL TRACKS component (to be used wisely – don´t expect AI karts to work well in race circuits or race cars on kart tracks!)
– Fixed issue with invisible walls in Caruaru;
– Improved alternative cloudy sky texture;
– Fixed sky issues with Cordoba and Brasilia;
– Improved AI paths for Cordoba and Jacarepagua 2005.
– Slightly improved F-Retro onboard sounds;
– Speed of sound adjusted from 290 m/s to 340 m/s (for slightly more realistic doppler effect);
– All cars have received a brake temperature response curve adjustment to generally provide better and feel and be less susceptible to lock-ups;
– F-Retro tires slightly adjusted;
– Kart rear toe slightly adjusted.
Along with the release, Reiza has outlined the plans for future DLC content, including:
- Formula Extreme
- Formula Vee Brasil
- Metalmoro MR18
- Opala Stock Cars 1986
- Stock Car V8 2014
- Austrian Ring 1976
- Kyalami 1976
- Jacarepagua 1988
- Bologne 1988
- Austrian Ring 2014
- Buenos Aires 2014
While all these additions are confirmed to be already in development, Reiza also has plans to add fundamental new features to the title, including live dynamic track & weather, a new tire model simulating dirt, graining, blistering & flatspots as well as a new transmission model.
To help fund these in-depth developments, Reiza will soon be unveiling a crowd-funding campaign so stay tuned for more on that.
In the meantime, you can grab the 1.15 version of Game Stock Car Extreme below if you are an existing owner, Otherwise, check out the Game Stock Car website.[boxdownload]Download Game Stock Car Extreme Part 1 Here[/boxdownload] [boxdownload]Download Game Stock Car Extreme Part 2 Here[/boxdownload] [boxdownload]Download Game Stock Car Extreme Part 3 Here[/boxdownload] [boxdownload]Download Game Stock Car Extreme Part 4 Here[/boxdownload] [boxdownload]Download Game Stock Car Extreme Part 5 Here[/boxdownload]