Turn 10 has just announced the newest car pack for their Forza Motorsport 4 Xbox 360 racer.
The Penzoil Car Pack will be adding ten brand new cars, highlighted by the two SRT Motorsport Viper GTS-R that recently made their American Le Mans Series debut.
Accompanying the Vipers is a bunch of classic cars from the past sixty years of automotive design. The pack also includes new seasonal events for the title’s career mode.[listfeature]
- 2013 Viper #91 SRT Motorsport GTS-R
- 2013 Viper #93 SRT Motorsport GTS-R
- 1968 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale
- 1960 Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato
- 1958 Austin-Healey Sprite MKI
- 1953 Chevrolet Corvette
- 1965 MG MGB GT
- 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR
- 1967 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia
- 1983 GMC Vandura G-1500
- 2011 Citroën DS4
The Penzoil Car Pack will be available starting September on Xbox LIVE, selling for 560 Microsoft Points (roughly five Euro).