Turn 10 Studios have announced the next DLC content pack for their Forza Motorsport 4 title for Xbox 360.
Put together in co-operation with the popular car blog Jalopnik, the Jalopnik Car Pack will add ten brand new cars to Forza 4, including current road cars, two race cars and some classics from around the globe.
Highlights of the pack are the brand new Audi RS5 Coupe, the Pagani Huayra as well as the Level 5 Motorsport Lola & West Racing Lamborghini Gallardo race cars of American Le Mans Series fame.
Jalopnik Pack Car List[listfeature]
- Alfa Romeo Montreal (Baujahr: 1970)
- Audi RS5 Coupé (2011)
- Chevrolet Impala SS (1996)
- Dodge Shelby Omni GLHS (1986)
- Fiat Coupé 20V Turbo (2000)
- Ford Pinto (1973)
- Honda Level 5 Motorsports Lola B11/83 HPD (2011)
- Honda Civic Si Coupé (2012)
- Lamborghini West Yokohama Gallardo LP560-4 (2011)
- Pagani Huayra (2011)
The Jalopnik Car Pack will be available on Xbox LIVE starting January 3, the pack will sell for 560 Microsoft Points (roughly 6 Euros).