Real Series Simulation have released their Ferrari 488 GTE car for rFactor 2.
Using the 2019 IMSA GTD Spec body, the car comes with new physics made with data from a real-life 488 GTE team, 10 liveries, scratch-made sounds and more.
You can download the first release below, meanwhile the team is already busy working on a future version of the mod that will come with improved physics and bring the exterior model to full GTE-spec as wel.
Ferrari 488 GTE for rFactor 2 Features
– 2019 IMSA GTD spec car body with GTE physics package;
– 10 unique liveries (8 real ones and 2 for RSS);
– Latest IBL car body shaders;
– New IBL tires shaders;
– Ferrari V8 Turbo engine sounds and real samples of shifting;
– Realistic curbs sound samples;
– GTE class physics with real aero, engine, gears and suspension data from Le Mans winning team;
– Le Mans package;
– Balanced physics to match S397 GTE class cars;
– Rain effects for windows, lights glasses and main car body;
– Exterior lights and position leds for GTE, GTLM and GTD classes;
– Working interior LCD indicators;
– Working lights and animated wipers for night and rain races;
– S397 Latest features (tyre model, force feedback, lens flares).