With yesterday’s news of the brand new Universal Wheel Hub becoming available, I’ve almost overlooked that two other Fanatec products are now available as well.
The first is the Carbon Formula Rim, a new & improved version of the Formula Rim for Fanatec’s CSW base.
Carbon Formula Rim Features
- Replica of a steering wheel as used in formula cars. The compact diameter of 26 cm allows fast movements and reactions
- Durable construction fully made of metal
- Real carbon fiber front plate
- Grips made of genuine Italian made Alcantara®. This material is easy to clean and provides sensational grip
- 11 Buttons plus two paddle shifter buttons with ultra-reliable switches.
- Analog joystick to look around in the Cockpit or to map with any other axis
- 7-way FunkySwitch(tm) to change settings: Turn left; turn right; move left, right, up and down; push (active in Tuning menu and compatible with any PC game)
- LED bar to show motor RPM and optimal shifting point
- LED display to show telemetry functions. Works with several popular PC games like iRacing or pCARS
- Adjustable and detachable paddle shifters completely made of metal. Adjust angle, distance to rim and travel of the paddles
- Tuning functions with LED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay
The new rim is now available, selling for 249,95 Euros/Dollars (excluding tax on the Dollar price). More info on the rim can be found on the Fanatec website.
The other new product that is now in stock is the Fanatec ClubSport handbrake, a product that has been in development for quite a while and should come in handy for fans of drifting and rally cars.
- Realistic replic of a Handbrake used for drifting in race cars
- Full metal construction
- Lever can be mounted in horizontal or vertical position
- Flexible mounting options on three sides of the product
- Analog sensor
- Soft foam grip
- Can be used on gaming consoles
The handbrake is available for 99,95 Euros/Dollars in the Fanatec webshop.