Fanatec has revealed a new version of their impressive Rennsport Cockpit. Made fully of aluminum, the cockpit is aimed primarily at console users.
Featuring Fanatec’s famous Porsche wheel & Clubsport pedals, the cockpit comes with a three-screen setup that is fed by three Microsoft Xbox 360 & Sony Playstation 3 consoles.
Also included is an audio system and Fanatec’s new Clubsport handbrake, the cockpit can also be used with a PC that is integrated in the underfloor box on demand.
– RennSport Cockpit with underfloor box
– Full aluminum construction
– Carbon fibrebucket seats (different from picture)
– Porsche 911 GT2 racing wheel (to be replaced with CSR Elite)
– ClubSport pedals
– Porsche wheel shifter set (to be replaced with ClubSport Shifter)
– ClubSport handbrake
– 3 x Xbox 360 consoles
– 3 x Forza Motor Sport 3 and 4
– 3 x Playstation 3 consoles
– 3 x Gran Turismo 5
– Optional PC can be integrated into the underfloor box on demand
– Teufel Motiv 5 high-end 5.1 surround system with integrated speakers in the seat (not shown in these pictures)
– Teufel Decoderstation for digital input
– Fanatec Quake module under the seat
– 3 x 26″ gaming monitors
– Triple screen stand (new design)
– 3 x Xbox 360 controllers and 3 x PlayStaion 3 controllers with mounting
– Fans, network hub, HDMI cables, power extensions etc.
Lucky buyers receive the cockpit fully-assembled in a big wooden crate, the price tag puts this impressive setup out of reach of ordinary sim racers though as the cockpit sells for 9.999 Euros/Dollars + shipping & instruction costs.