Fanatec has released a first official product video of their brand new CSL Elite Racing Wheel that was first unveiled a few days ago.
The video highlights the new wheel’s features, including brushless servo motor, 1080 rotation, quick change mechanism and much more as listed below.
Aside from the usual built quality and features, Fanatec has squeezed in a brand new invention as well as the wheel comes with interchangeable buttons that can used to customize the wheel plate.
Despite being primarily advertised as Playstation 4 compatible, the wheel is also compatible to both Windows PCs and Xbox One.
European & Australian buyers can order right away as the wheel is already in stock, selling for 499.95 including VAT. More information is available here.
- Ultra-strong brushless servo motor which delivers up to 6Nm of torque on the steering axis
- Single belt drive unit with ultra-low lag and cogging, and big ball bearings for lowest friction
- DirectSensor™ on the steering axis to prevent influences of the belt drive on the position sensor
- Very fast steering wheel acceleration – ideal for drifting
- 1080° of rotation which can be adjusted in the tuning menu of the attached steering wheel
- Integrated rev light bar in the wheelbase
- Choose from a growing selection of very realistic steering wheels in many different styles
- Quick Release system to allow for the easy exchange of steering wheels within seconds, also during gameplay
- Supports vibration motors in the steering wheel (depending on the steering wheel model). The included steering wheel does not come with vibration motors.
- Table clamp included. Thickness range of the table board/desktop that the table clamp is able to lock is 1,0 to 6,0 cm
- Firmware can be updated with new features
- Motor driver firmware can also be updated
- Fast 1000 Hz USB update rate
- Allows connection of two external shifters (e.g. H-pattern and sequential) in parallel
- Mount for ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles and other optional accessories
- Connection ports for peripheral devices: USB, Power, Pedals, Shifter 1, Shifter 2, Handbrake
- Steering wheel with realistic size (Ø 30cm/11,81″)
- Very low steering wheel weight of only 970 g for fast acceleration and fidelity
- RevStripe™ in wheel rim, which is a combined center stripe and a rev meter, using a multicolor LED
- Three digits LED display smoothly integrated to wheel rim below the RevStripe™, featuring telemetry data like speed or gears to be displayed by games or third-party software
- Wheel rim with perforated genuine leather, suede fabric, and cross-stitched seam
- Completely redesigned, durable shifter paddles with intensive Snapdome click feeling
- Brushed aluminum spokes with fiber enforced back cover
- Buttons with PS4™ symbols, exchangeable by included racing style button caps
- Tuning functions* with LED display of the steering wheel to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay
- Saves up to 5 wheel set-ups
- Adjust sensitivity independent from the game. Turning angle can be adjusted in the wheel from 90° to 1080°
- Adjust force feedback strength during game play
- Adjustment for vibration intensity in the steering wheel (depending on the steering wheel model). The vibration motors can be used by a game directly or by the ABS function
- Simulate ABS vibration in the steering wheel (depending on the steering wheel model) and on pedals with rumble motor like the ClubSport Pedals V3 by setting a starting point at % of brake input
- Advanced Drift Mode can add a natural damper to avoid oscillation or a negative damper which will speed up the wheel.
- Customize the force feedback sensations by changing the spring, force effects and dampening forces
- Adjust the brake force sensitivity of compatible load cell pedals like the ClubSport Pedals V3 or the CSL Elite Pedals LC
- * Tuning functions are subject to change.