Compatible to the company’s ClubSport Pedals V3 pedal set, the Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3 Brake Performance Kit contains several elastometer springs that allows adjustable pedal travel & resistance, providing a realistic brake point pressure feeling just like in a real race car.
Boosted Media’s review above covers both the installation process and a quick review of the kit’s functionality once installed.
- Can be used on the brake pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3
- Provides a realistic brake point pressure feeling like in a real race car
- Adjustable in pedal travel and resistance by mixing and matching the various hardness and diameter of the Elastomer springs together with the PU foam
- Easy to lubricate and super durable with well over 1 Million cycles
- Elastomer springs manufactured from the high-end material Eladur, “made in Germany”
- There are many possible combinations of Elastomer springs. This comparison table may give you an idea of the effects when combining the different Elastomer springs:
- 2x Elastomer spring red Ø13 x 20 mm
- 1x Elastomer spring red Ø12 x 20 mm
- 2x Elastomer spring green Ø13 x 20 mm
- 1x Elastomer spring green Ø12 x 20 mm
- 1x Polyurethane spring (PU foam) Ø13,5 x 15 mm
- 1x Lithium grease bottle (only for Elastomer spring)
- 1x Quick Guide
The Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3 Brake Performance Kit sells for 29,95€ and can now be pre-ordered, more information is available on the Fanatec website.