Codemasters have released the second patch for their F1 2013 title.
The patch addresses various issues as listed below, the patch is available via Steam. A console patch including the applicable fixes is currently being tested and will be available later.
PC FPS Issues:
- We’ve made further improvements to the PC FPS issue whereby higher specification PC’s had a considerable lap time advantage over lower ones. The difference now should be negligible and should allow fair competition between all players. Again we are aware this is a hot topic and will continue to monitor the forums for feedback once this fix is live.
- At 30+ FPS the track will now rubber in.
- In Online Custom Races AI cars that have retired will now be removed from the track correctly.
- Improved AI replication on high latency / low bandwidth connections in Online Custom Races.
- Corrected Professional and Expert AI difficulty on Sakhir (Bahrain) & Monza.
- Fixed an issue where on certain hardware all menus would be black.
- Force feedback settings have been tweaked to remedy the mid corner ‘dropout’ that some players were reporting.
In further news, AdrianF1ESP has released a neat video with his setups for F1 2013, including setups for all tracks in both wet & dry conditions.