Team EnduRacers have revealed their mystery project that we were teased with a few days ago as the team will be bringing their Porsche GT3 Cup Series mod to rFactor and a yet unnamed second platform.
The massive mod will include the 2010 & 2011 seasons of no less than five Porsche Cup series that use the 997 GT3 Cup model as the mod will feature the Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup, Porsche Carrera Cup Deutschland, Porsche Carrera Cup Great Britain, Porsche Carrera Cup France and Porsche Carrera Cup Italy.
Adding to that, the team also plans to release cars from the 2012 & 2013 in additional packages later on. Furthermore, community painters will be given the chance to paint their own versions and the car will be added as GTC version to the Endurance Series mod as well.
- Graphics : High quality 3D Model and cockpit with very high level of detail and accuracy.
- Graphics : Advanced rFactor1 materials with fresnel shaders and lightflares.
- Graphics : Up to 150 real cars paint shemes based on 2010/2011 championships.
- Graphics : Full 2010/2011/2012 car graphic specifications included.
- Graphics : Specific UI Data menu textures.
- Physics : Very accurate physics handling, created by Gentlemen Racers physics team.
- Physics : Validated with telemetry and real drivers.
- Physics : rFactor v1.250 optimisations (tyres wear curves, pit menu,…).
- Physics : FFB upgrades to choose your preferred steering force.
- Physics : Real Feel FFB and Leo FFB support.
- Physics : Advanced damages quality.
- Sounds : High fidelity sounds, recorded thanks the help of real teams.
Naturally, the team isn’t giving a planned release date yet, you can already check out several previews of the car model below though.