DEM Racing Simulators have revealed new photos of their upcoming DRS Integrale Professional Steering System.
Made in Italy and of solid materials as you can see below, the DRS Integrale is aimed to offer professional-grade quality while being available cheaper than other pro solutions on the market.
Right now, the system is extensively tested, having already completed more than 300 hours of testing. The DRS Integrale is planned to go on sale this spring.
– 2x 24v 200W high torque contrarotating engines, made in Italy
– 1 reduction stage with large diameter steel gear wheels made in Italy (no belts)
– engines and gear wheels mounted on large diameter bearing
– reducer box ergal made machined from solid mounted on CNC laser cut steel base, fully made in Italy
– 1 encoder with 10000 PPR mounted directly on the steering axis (steering wheel position is not influenced by the presence of the reducer)
– 14 Nm torque (to be confirmed within January)
– 1024 torque levels for each steering direction (with a resolution of 8 grams of force on a 30cm large steering wheel)
– possibility to modify steering wheel’s inertia via software to adapt it to different type of cars
– integrated electronics, with no external components
– Assetto Corsa plugin that gives you the chance to modify the force feedback response as you prefer (we are working to get this on the other main simulation softwares)
– fast customer care service thanks to products available on our national territory
– Windows driver to recognize the peripheral as a force feedback device
– USB connection
– size: 210x270x120(h) mm
– weight: 12 Kg