The new mod is the team’s final release in terms of adding new content to the ever-expanding package as future versions will only see feature-additions and bug fixing and no new cars.
The final helping of new machinery includes the Oreca 05 LMP2 car as well as the Ligier JSP3 LMP3 prototype. The new version also includes three new GT cars as the Corvette C7.R GTE, the Ferrari F458 GTE and the Flat6 RSR Evo GTE join the mod.
The new version of Endurance Series also comes with a substantial physics improvement as all cars have been equipped with the new CPM2 tire model. Graphic updates include new shaders, animated windscreen wipers and rims and much more.
- CONTENT : Added Oreca 05 LMP2.
- CONTENT : Added Ligier JSP3 LMP3.
- CONTENT : Added Corvette C7.R GTE.
- CONTENT : Added Ferrari F458 GTE.
- CONTENT : Added Flat6 RSR Evo GTE.
- GRAPHICS : Updated bodywork shader to DX11 technology.
- GRAPHICS : Updated cockpits and steering wheel shaders.
- GRAPHICS : Added rain rendering technology for bodywork.
- GRAPHICS : Added rain rendering technology for windshield and windows.
- GRAPHICS : Added animated wiper.
- GRAPHICS : Added blurred rims (for all types).
- GRAPHICS : Added new menu icons for all cars.
- PHYSICS : Integration of CPM2 tires (Slick & Rain, around 90°C usage temperature for Slicks) adapted from S397 reference tires.
- PHYSICS : Inertia adjusted (based on inertia used by S397).
- PHYSICS : Suspension geometry adjusted (to fix the FFB blank in the center of the steering wheel).
- PHYSICS : Aero minor adjustments.
- PHYSICS : Brakes power/settings adjusted (now you can adjust brake pressure like S397 cars).
- PHYSICS : Steering ratio adjusted (done like S397 cars).
- PHYSICS : Antiroll bars value adjusted (to be aligned to the rFactor2 S397 physics directives).
- PHYSICS : FFB power adjusted (FFB Upgrades removed, use FFB Multiplier in-game to adjust if needed).
- PHYSICS : Fuel Tank position adjusted (to match to *ForceDistrib S397 mechanisms).
- PHYSICS : Tire wear curves adjusted.
- PHYSICS : Default setup adjusted.
- PHYSICS : AI performance adjusted.
- PHYSICS : Cockpit position adjusted (compliant with flat screen & VR).
- PHYSICS : Seat front maximum position value adjusted for triple screens users.
- PHYSICS : Upgrade auto blip removed on the Flat6 GT3 (the real car don’t have auto blip).