Racing Line Developments has released a small patch for their CART Factor Prologue mod for rFactor.
The patch includes a whole bunch of small fixes for issues that may have spoiled the CART experience a little for some of you.
– Fixes game crashing in DX8 with Arciero Wells and PacWest cars
– Increases number of opponents in rFM
– Matched maximum steering lock angle between chassis
– Fixed the Handford Device-equipped cars becoming loose in the draft
– Numerous small graphical fixes
– Incorrect *.veh vehicle descriptions fixed
– Couple other bits and bobs
Important: You need to have version 1.0 installed to use this patch!