Racing Line Developments has released the prologue version of their CART Factor mod for rFactor which focuses on the 1997, 1998 and 1999 CART Championship seasons.
This Prologue release includes six cars from the 1998 season, giving us a taste of what will be coming up in the full mod. The mod includes two different chassis in four different configurations suited to road and oval racing complete with realistic physics and much more.
Make sure to read the mod’s comprehensive readme for tips on how to handle the cars, download links to the matching tracks and everything else you need to make most of this release.
- Six cars from the 1998 CART season
- Three distinct engine brands
- Two tyre brands with unique characteristics
- Swift 009c and Reynard 98I chassis
- Full road course, short oval, speedway and super-speedway (Handford) aero packages
- Accurate aero distribution, downforce and drag values, utilising CFD and wind tunnel verified data
- True-to-life suspension models
- Advanced tyre model
- Real setup ranges
- Full, optimised DX7, DX8 and DX9 support
- Full RealFeel support
#7 Bobby Rahal, Team Rahal, Reynard/Ford Cosworth/Firestone
#10 Richie Hearn, Della Penna Motorsports, Swift/Ford Cosworth/Firestone
#16 Helio Castro Neves, Bettenhausen, Reynard/Mercedes Benz/Goodyear
#17 Mauricio Gugelmin, PacWest Racing, Reynard/Mercedes Benz/Firestone
#25 Max Paris, Arciero-Wells, Reynard/Toyota/Firestone
#36 Alex Barron, All American Racers, Reynard/Toyota/Goodyear