Racing Line Developments will be releasing their CART Factor mod for rFactor tomorrow, adding the 1998 CART Championship season to the simulation.
Ahead of the release, RLD has published the mod’s readme file that contains lots of valuable info you want to know before get going. Info included covers installation, setting up your car, Force AI & Feedback settings and more.
- 29 cars from the 18 teams of the 1998 CART season
- Four distinct engine brands
- Two tyre brands with unique characteristics
- Reynard 98I, Swift 009c, Penske PC27 and Lola T98/00 chassis
- Full road course, short oval, speedway and super-speedway (Handford) aero packages
- Accurate aero distribution, downforce and drag values, utilising CFD and wind tunnel verified data
- True-to-life suspension models
- Advanced tyre model
- Real setup ranges
- Full, optimised DX7, DX8 and DX9 support
- Full RealFeel support