SlowMotion has released a new version of his BMW E90 320si WTCC mod for rFactor 2.
– changed some coefficients following the new available technology of rFactor2
– fixed a graphic issue into the dashboard using HDR
– “cutted” a little slice at the bottom of the front bumper to avoid (partially) to touch the ground, off road
– tuned max speed for AIs closed to the humans
– new talent files for all classes following new ISI specifications
– tuned braking system
– added option to personalize suites of each driver – standard rF2 driver (DRIVER)
– added option to personalize specific BMW E90 helmet of each driver (EXTRA1)
– pay attention for window… you must use WINDOW and duplicate the content to EXTRA0 too
Based on the BMW E90 sedan road car, the 320si was BMW’s weapon of choice for competition in the World Touring Car Championship.
Built to the Super 2000 regulations, the car is powered by a 2liter engine and uses rear-wheel drive. The 320si helped Andy Priaulx to clinch back to back WTCC championships in 2006 and 2007.
The mod comes with a full set of BMW liveries from the 2006 to 2008 WTCC seasons.[boxdownload]Download BMW E90 320si WTCC 1.1 for rFactor 2 Here[/boxdownload] [boxdownload]Download BMW E90 320si WTCC Template for rFactor 2 Here[/boxdownload]