Coming mostly with fixes and improvements, the new update also adds a new layout for the Goiania track as well as a new version of Imola that brings the former F1 venue to 2018 spec.
- Fixed UI bug that could allow resetting tire sets/track progression/tire wear/fuel wear mid-session
- Fixed AI not going out of the garage when tire sets UI option is set to “Default”
- Corrected conflicting IDs in Drift tracks
- Made windowed mode default to borderless
- Added various fixes to drift score calculation
- Added multiple race setting to Dedi Toll
- “Look for XInput devices” is now defaulted to off to avoid long loading times (will reset for all users to default)
- Fixed bug where running multiplayer in spectator mode would cause the single player to default to TV trackside camera
- Further tweaks to default settings in dedicated server (Max Data Client minimum 128 kbps)
- Added new Extreme SimRacing branding to tracks and various car skins
- Goiania: Added external ring layout
- Imola: Updated to 2018 modifications & added nighttime lighting
- MCR: Added headlights and brake lights for night time racing
Automobilista racers can update their installation via Steam now. If you’re not on board yet, Automobilist can be purchased here.