Kunos Simulazioni have released the first patch for the recently-released Playstation 4 version of their Assetto Corsa title.
The patch addresses some of the most-voiced concerns, including graphics performance improvements, new difficulty levels and more.
To sweeten the deal, the patch also introduces new content as players now have access to the Black Cat County track known from the PC version as well as the new Maserati Levante S SUV.
The Playstation 4 version of the patch is available for download now, the Xbox One version will follow soon.
• Framerate is now smoother.
• Screen tearing issues have now been resolved.
• Players will now be able to select their starting position in the race options screen. • Gamepad algorithms have been improved, resulting in better handling.
• On launching Assetto Corsa, the game will now recognize the device you are using, when selecting the ‘X’ button in the start screen.
• A ‘Reset to Default’ option has now been added that resets the gamepad settings to recommended values.
• Thrustmaster T80, T100 and TH8 shifter functionality has been improved.
• A new option has been added which allows the player to set the visual steering lock to a degree of their choice.
• 2 additional difficulty levels have been added – ‘Very Easy’ and ‘Very Hard’.
• AI strengths have been re-balanced, in response to community feedback.
• Algorithms have been improved.
FREE BONUS CONTENT!
• The Black Cat County track is now available as part of Update v 1.03: Get ready to enjoy its three different configurations: Long, Short and Intermediate!
• This fictional scenery comes with a bonus FREE car model, the Maserati Levante S, the first Maserati SUV! This is a great chance to enjoy the advanced physics level of the simulation with a different kind of vehicle.
• The latest update introduces a new technical partnership with SPARCO, an Italian company that designs, produces and sells motorsport safety equipment, seats and more. Some exciting opportunities to come in the future! In the meantime you can enjoy the all-new dedicated suits and gloves featured in the latest update of Assetto Corsa.