Kunos Simulazioni has released new previews of all content coming up in tomorrow’s Early Access Beta update for Assetto Corsa.
As correctly speculated yesterday, the new update will bring four new cars, the new Monza track, a new showroom setting as well as add the drag racing mode and the matching drag strip to the title.
– New Special Events Mode with medals and achievements implemented – Shared memory struct updated
– Drag Race mode implemented
– Camera on board :: resets far plane
– Replay :: fixed leaderboard app in replay mode
– Fixed triple screen change gear animations going too fast
– Improved all change gear animations
– Screen capture (F8) allows to select screenshot between PNG,JPG,BMP – Time Attack checkpoints hidden in replays
– Mouse steering implemented
– Fixed Triple Screen in Track cameras (F3)
– Fixed large replay loading
– Camera Random (F2) improvements
– Fixed Tyre Tester app in replay mode
– Ferrari F40
– Ferrari 599XX EVO
– BMW Z4 GT3
– BMW M3 E30 TOURING
– Autodromo di Monza
– Drag Strip
The Assetto Corsa Early Access Beta is available on Steam, selling for 34,99€. Customers will be able to update their installation tomorrow using Steam.