Kunos Simulazioni has released the next update for Assetto Corsa, bringing the tile’s Early Access beta to version 0.8.
As revealed during the week, the update adds the iconic Ferrari 312T Formula One car as well as the Lotus Exige 240 to the simulation.
Furthermore, the new version also introduces AI & collision improvements, improved clouds and other tweaks as listed below.
– Lotus Exige 240
– Ferrari 312T F1
– Revised AI behavior
– Collisions performance improvements
– New sky box with clouds
– Fixed gui issue with spinner
– Improved x360 controller support at low speed
– Fixed gearshift sound on BMW M3 e92 Drift
– Improved rearview mirrors & added more rendering options in the launcher
– Default launcher theme: opponent skins are randomized from all available skins
– Default launcher theme: opponent setups are now set on a per-track basis
– Launcher: control configuration’s Xbox360 section revised
– Fixed end race chart display bug
Assetto Corsa users can now update their installation to include the new version simply by starting Steam.