Kunos Simulazioni has released next update for the Early Access Beta of their Assetto Corsa simulation.
The 0.7 update adds plenty of changes as listed below and introduces a brand new car & track to the beta.
Players can now race on the Grand Prix Circuit of Germany’s Nürburgring, using a brand new vehicle: The Lotus Type 125.
Powered by a Cosworth V8 engine, the Exos Type 125 is Lotus’ take on a Formula One style customer car. Coming with Formula One style aerodynamics, the car is sold to wealthy clients for a million dollars a piece.
– New car Lotus Exos 125
– New upgrade Lotus Exos 125 S1
– New track Nurburgring GP
– Less noisy bodywork sound for GT cars
– Fixed hotlap penalties always on
– Friends Leaderboard :: filters lap for hotlap mode
– Some performance improvements
– Replay size reduced by 25%
– Gui now restoring hidden apps on exit
– Fixed Gui issues on apps
– Fixed smoke issues on replay
– Tuned low-level settings for smoke
– Fixed time attack start
– Some texture update for Autodromo di Monza
– Anticipated pit limiter when entering pitlane for Silverstone and Silverstone International race circuits
– “New” badge in UI cars thumbnails
– New “special tags” filtering. When you select a player car, the AI opponents selection is now suggesting similar cars. You can of course dismiss the special tag and choose more
– New “add visible” and “clear grid” buttons in custom opponents panel UI
Assetto Corsa users can now update their installation to include the new version simply by starting Steam.