Kunos Simulazioni has revealed the release date of the upcoming console version of their Assetto Corsa title.
Created in co-operation with 505 Games, Assetto Corsa will be coming to the Playstation 4 and Xbox One on April 22, 2016, featuring the same content as the PC version wrapped in a new, console-friendly, user interface.
- Tailored to perfection – Over eighty cars are available to choose from, plus special editions, reproduced in collaboration with the most prestigious automotive manufacturers, each one authentic and unique in both characteristics and handling.
- Legendary Circuits including Silverstone Circuit, Monza, and Nürburgring-Nordschleife, all recreated using Laser Scan technology so that each bump, curb and slope is a perfect match to the real counterpart.
- Precision Physics bring a new dimension to the car and track, from tyre flat spots & heat cycles to the dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track and recreated light conditions based on geographical coordinates.
- Multiple Race Modes include Career mode, special and unique events and challenges. Fully customizable single player and multiplayer modes include quick races, race weekends including free practice sessions, qualifying session, drag races, drift challenges and more!
- Tuning & Driver Assist profiles allow the overall racing experience to be further modified by adjusting everything from car attributes to collision damage to let players of any proficiency with a joypad or supported racing wheel.
Along with the announcement, Kunos has released a new video trailer, showing gameplay footage of the Ferrari FXX-K in the console version. While the PS4 version has been confirmed to run at 60fps, the Xbox One specs are yet to be announced.
More details can be found in a RedBull Games hands-on of the new console version here.