Kunos Simulazioni has accidentally leaked the changelog of their upcoming 1.1 release of Assetto Corsa.
The changelog was released when an old beta of the upcoming version accidentally hit Steam, allowing us to take a sneak peek at what the new version will bring.
– Fixed tyre fake shadows in slowmo replay
– Improved AI
– Added custom head movements per car (driver3d.ini)
– Driver helmet/head now cast shadows in onboard camera
– Added custom weather selection
– Improved Pedals App
– Rendering performance optimizations
– Particle rendering optimiziations
– Render Stats form now features units
– Added “final” damage for high speed impacts
– Added quality settings to replay that allow up to 4x longer replays
– Fixed driver shift preload animation at race start
– Fixed camera car not using FOV value
– Fixed AI choosing wrong (slow) tyres
– Updated FMod to 1.05.12
– Tweaked exterior reverb parameters
– Tweaked envelopment values for some sound events
– Improved positional surface sounds
– Fixed wind and tyre rolling noise
– Fixed doppler effect for rev limiter and horn
– Fixed FOV in mirrors, now editable in system/cfg/assetto_corsa.ini
– AI race starts greatly improved
– Fixed wrong shadow resolution when moving through F6 camera car cameras
– Fixed graphics not following dynamic track grip levels in Multiplayer
– Fixed “fast” height evaluation for validating setup ignoring tyre pressure
– FPS caps is now compatible with the new 1ms resolution timer
– Suicidal server admins are now a protected species and not allowed to kick themselves anymore
– Adjusted fuel consumption for most of the cars
– UI now understand fuel range relative to car and track and adjust maximum race lap count automatically for quick races and race weekends against the AI
– Added 4WD simulation in drivetrain.ini
– Added live axle suspension geometry
– [DATA] section in aero.ini is now obsolete and must be eliminated. HEADER=2 is mandatory if damage is used.
– AC now support multiple configurations on circuits
– A to B gameplay options for hillclimb tracks and specific circuits that support.
– Tyre pressures can now be shown in digital_instruments.ini
– Limited static weather situations can now be selected from the UI. Weather is also moddable.
– Time Attack now has a global multiplier that controls the amount of time available for the first checkpoint.
– Customizable TrackIR rotation range.
– Chat window now supports full Unicode charset