Big Ben Interactive has released the first two previews of their WRC 5 official World Rally Championship title.
The two previews show off the Ford Fiesta RS WRC in action on a gravel stage that looks likely to be part of Rally Mexico.
2015 will be an interesting year for rally fans as WRC 5 will go head to head with Milestone’s Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo.
Following Milestone’s involvement with the past four versions of the official WRC game, Big Ben is now trusting Kylotonn with the development of the new title.
Kylotonn will be using their Kt Engine HD that offers all major features for a proper rally title:
Kt Engine HD is a fully featured latest generation cross-platforms game engine (PC – PlayStation 4 PlayStation 3 – PS Vita – Xbox One – Xbox 360).
This production line includes :
- A high end visual game engine supporting dynamic weather and dynamic day/night cycle, vehicle deformations, dirt, lens flare…
- A level editor to create living, varied and realistic environments, alternating driving surfaces such as asphalt, gravel, snow…
- A particles editor capable of simulating physics of dust volumes, smoke, dirt, water and snow projections…
- A powerful physics engine providing detailed vehicle simulation allowing realistic handling, in any environment and on any driving surface.
- Advanced damage model offering damage levels ranging from mild damage to complete destruction.
- Replays mode with dynamic visualizations inspired by TV broadcasts.