World Racing Series – Beta 1 Available
PiBoSo has released the first beta of his World Racing Series simulation, offering one track and two open wheelers to try in a brand new environment.
World Racing Series comes with a scratch-made physics model, full multiplayer capabilities including a matchmaking server and full statistics.
- automotive industry-standard tyre model
- dynamic track surface groove buildup
- wet track simulation and dynamic drying
- dynamic marbles generation
- tyres pickup of marbles, grass and dirt, affecting grip
- output of CSV files with telemetry data to analyze driving sessions
- a plugins interface allows external programs to receive realtime data from the simulated car
- LAN and online racing. Dedicated server available
- support for custom paint schemes for car, helmet and suit
- advanced users can build new tracks and integrate them with the provided tools
- user-selectable driver gestures
Below is a video and plenty of previews for you to check out.
A demo version is available for everyone to try, the full version of World Racing Series can be purchased for 20 Euro. Buyers also receive a free license for GP Bikes, PiBoSo’s other project.